C++/C#.NET 3D Software Engineer Needed (Kharkiv or remote).
We are Jazzros, and we help our clients to develop solutions for Industry 4.0.
We’re passionate about helping our clients to develop outstanding products that change our world. Within a team, you will develop advanced 2D/3D data processing tools for the hydrographic survey, marine geophysical, and geological survey industries.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, or Artificial Intelligence;
- Strong applied math skills in linear algebra, 2D/3D geometry, and numerical methods (polynomial/Fourier approximations, ordinary differential equations, linear & non-linear optimizations, error analysis, etc);
- 2+ years' experience working with C++ and C#.NET;
- Experience with DirectX or OpenGL.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Computer Vision theory and OpenCV;
- Experience with AI/ML.
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.