New Job Opportunity: JS Frontend Engineer (Ukraine or Poland).
At Jazzros, we help our clients to develop solutions for Industry 4.0. We are calling for an ambitious JS Frontend Engineers (Remote from Ukraine or Poland) who want to develop a complex CAD solution for the Orthotic Industry.
No legacy code, development from the scratch! This is an opportunity to apply your cross-functional skillsets and experience in designing and implementation interfaces, planning its architecture, etc.
What you’ll do:
- Develop JS-based web application for automating the engineering processes related to the design & creation of orthopedic insoles;
- Collaborate with Backend Engineers and Product Manager about new features and bug fixes;
- Troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science;
- Solid experience in React and Bootstrap frameworks;
- Experience in WebGL/ThreeJS;
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in C++/Python;
- Knowledge of 3D geometry and/or experience in CAD apps;
- Regular knowledge of backend development (NodeJS);
- Experience deploying solutions to cloud services.
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.