We are Jazzros, and we help our clients to develop solutions for Industry 4.0.
We’re passionate about developing outstanding solutions that change our world. We are looking for a 3D Computer Vision Engineer (Ukraine or Poland).
Within our team, you will develop advanced 3D Scanning & Reconstruction Computer Vision Algorithms for handhold 3D scanning solutions.
This is an opportunity to apply your cross-functional skillsets, creativity, and experience in 3D Geometry, Computer Vision, and AI/ML.
What you’ll do:
- Develop advanced 3D data processing algorithms for 3D sensing devices (e.g. polarization, ToF sensors, etc);
- Develop new algorithms for filtering the 3D point cloud;
- Develop 3D object recognition algorithms using RGB and point cloud data.
- Graduate degree in CS, Math or Physics;
- Solid knowledge of Computer Vision theory (features, matching, segmentation);
- Solid understanding of Epipolar Geometry;
- Experience working with 3D Point clouds (registration, filtration);
- Solid experience working with OpenCV;
- C++ and Python.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with PCL;
- Experience working with ToF and polarization sensors;
- Experience with Machine and Deep Learning.
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.