3D Computer Vision Engineer
We are Jazzros, and we help our clients to develop solutions for Industry 4.0.
We’re passionate about helping our clients to develop outstanding solutions that change our world. Within our team, you will develop advanced 3D Scanning & Reconstruction Computer Vision Algorithms for handhold 3D scanning solution. This is an opportunity to apply your cross-functional skillsets, creativity, and experience in 3D Geometry, Computer Vision, and Machine Learning.
What you’ll do:
- Develop advanced 3D data processing algorithms for 3D sensing devices (e.g. polarization, time-of-flight sensors, etc);
- Develop new algorithms for filtering the 3D point cloud;
- Develop 2D/3D object recognition algorithms using RGB and point cloud data;
- Benchmark algorithms based on speed, accuracy, and robustness.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Math or Physics;
- Experience with developing software in C++ and Python;
- Solid knowledge of Computer Vision theory (features, matching, segmentation);
- Solid understanding of Epipolar Geometry;
- Experience working with 3D Point clouds (registration, filtration);
- Solid experience working with OpenCV.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with PCL (Point Cloud Library);
- Experience working with ToF (Time of Flight) and polarization sensors;
- Experience with machine or deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Keras).
Automation QA Engineer
Are you interested in Green Alternative Energy?
Would you like to help in reducing CO2 emissions?
Jazzros takes part in the development of Industry 4.0 software projects.
Our team participates in developing a Photovoltaic (PV) 3D design software for the design, calculation, and simulation of industrial solar farm projects.
We are expanding our team and seeking for a hands-on AQA Engineer to work on test automation.
- developing test strategies, test plans, test cases, test scenarios using structured methodologies;
- writing automated test scripts;
- web test automation (Selenium, TestCafe, Postman, etc);
- end-to-end testing;
- generating and reporting test results;
- logging defects in our JIRA environment after root cause analysis;
- regularly review test processes to suggest improvement;
- collaborating with the development the management teams.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant field or a solid initial experience with software testing;
- Experience with Selenium, TestCafe, Postman, etc;
- Knowledge of CAD software or any relation to 3D graphics is a big plus;
- English: Level B2 or higher.