New Job Opportunity: 3D Core Algorithms Engineer
At Jazzros, we help our clients to develop solutions for Industry 4.0.
We are calling for 3D Core Algorithms Engineers (Remote in Ukraine or Poland) who want to develop a complex CAD solution for the Orthotic Industry.
No legacy code, development from the scratch! This is an opportunity to apply your cross-functional skillsets and experience in software engineering, Computational Geometry, and CAD.
What you’ll do:
- Develop C++/Python tools and utilities for automating the engineering processes related to the design & creation of orthopedic insoles;
- Collaborate with Backend Engineers and Product Manager about new features and bug fixes;
- Troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Graduate degree in Math or Physics;
- Solid knowledge in Computation Geometry;
- Experience with developing software in C++/Python;
- Understanding CAD geometry data structure (Surface, BREP, etc.);
- Experience with CAD libraries: OpenCasCade and/or OpenNURBS;
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with developing software using JS stack;
- Experience with Emscripten;
- Experience deploying solutions to cloud services.
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.